[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Windows Emulation
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org, Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: Windows Emulation
- From: Dave Feustel <dfeustel_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 14:20:21 -0500
- Reply-to: dfeustel_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com
On Sunday 22 December 2002 01:40 pm, Chuck Yerkes wrote:
> > While all of those are Unices, none, obviously, is OpenBSD. If you
> > want Framemaker on OpenBSD, you're insane, but the VMware approach
> > is probably the best one. It wouldn't hurt to try Wine, but I
> > really wouldn't expect it to work.
I keep wondering how hard it would be to add a mode to Bochs to just run
(instead of simulating) the code, trapping privileged and i/o instructions,
on x86 machines.
Visit your host, monkey.org