[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: cdrecord -scanbus fails
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: cdrecord -scanbus fails
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:32:48 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 08:11:48PM -0500, Dave Feustel wrote:
> What is the correct invocation of cdrecord to detect and use cd1?
Read what the cdrecord manpage says about "to make cdrecord portable to
all UNIX platforms". 4th paragraph in description.
BTW, this has been asked and answered on this list many, many times
It furthers the question, "Is a 99 cent burger a good deal?"