[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: spam blocking engine
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: spam blocking engine
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:57:08 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Richard Welty <rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> ok, then i guess i have a question -- how do you propose to keep the
> list up to date? such lists do change with depressing frequency.
Now there may be an interesting task for either spamassassin or
bmf. They can both detect if a message is spam and if a hosts sends
nothing but spam it can be added to the blacklist.