[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: spam blocking engine
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: spam blocking engine
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:48:48 +0059
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Before we get any more misunderstanding:
bmf and spamassassin filter out spam-mail arriving from your mailserver.
Theo's code will actively fight with open relays.
Although they both fight spam they work on a totally different
level. And I am sure that Theo is aware of before mentioned