Re: CD sales.

To all:

	I apologize for any issues I have caused on this list.  I really think all
the programmers do marvellous work on OpenBSD.   I'm just a geek with an
opinion, and that shouldn't keep anyone from donating to the project.  Strong
opinions and convictions like Theo's are what keep OpenBSD pure and one of
the best operating systems I have ever used.

	I honestly wish I could do more than blather on a list or donate, but I'm
still working towards my degree in computer science.  I just hope that one
day I'm half the coder / geek / software engineer that Theo et all are.

Yours truly,
Ted Goodridge