Re: NAT and NAT

At 08:29 AM 12/17/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Yes, I could have put 3 NICs in the first NAT and run a server leg and a
>workstation leg to achieve some of the same effects.  Since this generated
>some weird routing and DNS issues I decided to use a second pizzabox 486
>and make my life simpler.
>
>  --Aaron

	Okay, I have to ask, as I'm running the same configuration here (more or
less),
what issues do you consider wierd?

I'm curious, as it seemed fairly straightforward when I put it in.

I would think a double NAT would be worse, in some aspects.

Signing off,

Joseph C. Bender
benderjc (at) benderhome.net   ;   jcbender (at) benderhome.net
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.

Visit your host, monkey.org