Re: CD sales.

Yeah, I know Theo won't care, oh well, but I was just opening up my wallet to make a contribution, and this response to Ted's posting will now make me cut it in half.

I totally appreciate OpenBSD, but at some point, civility and courtesy does matter. Simple courtesy makes life so much more pleasant.

My mother told me if I didn't have something nice to say that I shouldn't say it. Can't we add this simple rule to the set of hard and fast rules/principles OpenBSD works by, and that makes this such a great project?

Yeah, my halved contribution will not make any difference to the big picture, but hey, it's a matter of principle.

Regards,

Mark Besonen