Re: CD sales.

On Monday 16 December 2002 10:55 pm, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Ted, we don't CARE.
>
> This is a list about OpenBSD.

This post was about OpenBSD.  It was about non-profit status applying to
"noble" causes that "benefit society" and "do not turn a profit".  All of
these terms apply to OpenBSD.  I was disagreeing, but also attempting to show
the merits of OpenBSD as a non-profit organization.  I have donated to
OpenBSD in the past, and will continue to due so, regardless of non-profit
status.

Forgive me for adding to the conversation.

Visit your host, monkey.org