Re: i386 only cd sales.

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:12:13 -0700
Theo de Raadt <deraadt_(_at_)_cvs_(_dot_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:

> More people have participated in this mailing list thread, than
> purchased CDs since Art brought it up.
>
> Perhaps we won't be around in a few years.

I have bought CD Releases for 2.7, 2.9, 3.2.  I have bought 2 tshirts
(one with the 2.7 release, and one with the 3.2 release), I also just
sent a paypal donation.

I know my little part is so very insiginifcant to the overall success or
failure of the project, but I have used OpenBSD, and will continue to
use it as long as its around.  In the time that I have been
using OpenBSD, I have also converted a few of my associates, and
business contacts to using OpenBSD all of whom buy the CD Releases.

If I was as talented as the people who do work for the project I would
offer my time and abilities.  If I had more hardware available, I would
make it available to the project.  As it is, I do what I can, and will
continue to do so.

--
Tom

Visit your host, monkey.org