very urgent.

Dear Sir,

I am Dr chuks omo, the Branch manager of Union Bank of
Nigeria Plc, Marina Branch , Lagos, and I have the
mandate of some of the Directors of the Bank to look
for a reliable and trust worthy foreigner that will
assist us in the transfer US$26Million into his
foreign account. Source of the Fund: In the past Board
of Directors meetings, this amount had been found
floating in the company’s account resulting in an
excess profit of US$26Million,this has caused a delay
in declaring the company’s (Bank) bi-annual balance
sheet to shoreholders, and since this amount has not
been made known to the management and shareholders of
the bank, Directors decided to employ the services of
an account auditor who is a son-in-law) to one of the
directors. Who in the cause of investigation,
discovered it is an unclaimed contract fund of a
foreign contractor, who was paid through our bank.
This findings arose the interest of my colleagues, who
through further investigation discovered that the
contractor (MR. REGINARD TUNER a Briton) who died in
one of the ADC plane crash some ears back. Every
effort have been made to contact his relations and
next of keen to kin. Sequel to this, my colleagues
concluded that it will be unwise if this amount is
declared to the public and be shared among
shareholders of the Bank.
Rather in view of this I was mandated to look for a
foreigner who will assume the next of keen of the dead
contractor (MR. REGINARD TURNER) and provide us with
an account number that will hold the said amount to
enable us transfer the amount into the foreigner’s
account in the foreigners name and banking particulars
for our mutual benefits.
This on conclusion would be shared amoung us. My
colleagues have agreed to give you 15% of the amount
for your assistance while the remaining 85% will be
left for us to share. Please be adviced that this
business must be made very confidential, and its
urgency demands your immediate response upon the
receipt of this letter to enable us furnish you with
the full details of what to do, so that the transfer
process will commence immediately.  Feel free to ask
questions where you are not cleared.
Looking forward to your immediate response through my
e-mail address above.
My alternative email address is :chusomo_(_at_)_maktoob_(_dot_)_com

Best regards,

Dr chuks omo.

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en español.

Visit your host, monkey.org