[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: altq+pf bandwidth wrong?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: altq+pf bandwidth wrong?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:52:53 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 05:56:49AM -0600, Brandon Williams wrote:
> One thing jumps out at me: the bandwidth setting for the root queue
> seems to be greatly inflated, by at least a factor of five.
do you have some kind of power management enabled? apm?
Visit your host, monkey.org