[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What is OpenBSD ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: What is OpenBSD ?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 22:22:04 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 08:57:29PM +0000, Luis Bruno wrote:
> Darren Reed wrote:
> > Can someone tell me, "what is" OpenBSD ?
> > Does whatever it is cease being "OpenBSD" the minute I put any
> > 3rd party software on it that isn't a port ?
> Can someone tell me, "what is" supported ?
some 3rd party kernel modifications are certainly not.