CVS usage

I have an old 486 laptop in use chiefly as a portable terminal, and the
hard drive is actually small enough that I'm not putting OpenBSD source
code on it. I'm wondering how I should update from 3.2-release to
3.2-stable in this case, because I was under the impression that CVS just
deals with source. I would prefer to get the pre-compiled version if possible.
I know I'm probably neglecting something obvious, but I haven't found the
answer anywhere else. Thanks in advance for any answers.

			-Scott Longley