Re: How can I stop kazaa, edonkey, emule, etc ??

Your solutions for the principal firewall are valid.
The problem continues with the second firewall/vpn. In
this firewall I can´t install a proxy like squid and a
application level proxy (for telnets, etc) because
users have to access customer´s servers directly (for
telnet, ftp, http, etc) .... :(((

 --- Luke Bakken
<lbakken_(_at_)_ics-server_(_dot_)_interface-net_(_dot_)_com> escribió: >
> The solution is an acceptable use policy that you
> actually enforce.
>
> Use snort to try to determine the activity type,
> then bust the offenders.
>
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Marina Brown wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Chris Kuethe wrote:

> edonkey and
> it´s true,
> > >

> > At the risk of wasting bandwidth, i too would like
> very much any
> > solutions to block these "protocols".
> >
> > Marina Brown
> >
> > > try using something like snort or hogwash to
> shoot down sessions
> > > that look like P2P...

Yahoo! Sorteos
Consulta si tu número ha sido premiado en
Yahoo! Sorteos http://loteria.yahoo.es