Building OpenBSD for different architectures from a common NFS exported source tree

Hi all

I was checking google to find out if it was possible to build OpenBSD for various architectures from a common, NFS exported source tree. No real results, however.

I have set-up an i386, a macppc and a sparc server here, the macppc exports /usr/src to the others, but apparently a make build changes/creates files within /usr/src (as a precaution I mounted /usr/src read only on the other machines). So a parallel build seems not work (even make obj fails on a ro filesystem).

Is this possible at all? Keeping one machine sync with CVS and then recompile for different architectures in parallel?

Regards,
Marc

Visit your host, monkey.org