Re: CVS updates (src/ports) and port builds through proxy?

Not possible, get a real network connection, huh?

 --- On Fri 11/29, lerxst  wrote:From: lerxst [mailto: lerxst_(_at_)_myway_(_dot_)_com]To: lerxst_(_at_)_myway_(_dot_)_com, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_orgDate: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:24:48 -0500 (EST)Subject: RE: CVS updates (src/ports) and port builds through proxy? Hello,My openbsd box is connected to a network behind SOCKS and HTTP proxies (Linux / Socks5 and SQuID, I think).I would like to be able to update the src and ports trees through proxy -- is this possible?Also, I would like to build ports and allow the auto-ftp processes within the make to be able to connect to download files, also through proxy -- is this possible?The way I was thinking of doing it is something like redirecting all outbound FTP via pf into ftp-proxy, and I think I recall something in ftp-proxy config about specifying a proxy... that would work, i think, but it seems like a huge kludge.I did some searching within the list archives and didn't see much related, so I figured I'd send this. If this has already been discussed, I'm sorry, and plea!
se direct me to the message thread / link.Thanks-joeNo banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.Introducing My Way - http://www.myway.com

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.