printing from networked windows boxes

Hi,
	I have an openbsd 3.2 box, and I set up the printer using
apsfilter.  Everything works.  I want to enable the windows machines at
home to print to it (without going through samba), so I restarted lpd with
"-b 192.168.1.1 -l" and edited /etc/hosts.lpd include various combinations
of IP/FQDN/hostname (one per line).  And I run a local caching named, and
it knows about the internal network.

	Telnet to port 515 gives me: host name for your address unknown.

% nslookup internal-ip

	gives me the correct fqdn.

	What else am I missing?

-Tai