Re: Xfree86 and Thinkpad 770e

> This seems to be quite a popular issue with ThinkPad's.  I've got two
> of them sitting on my desk with the same problem - they're 600E's, not
> 770E's, but hopefully this will help you.

Doh, would help to have my coffee before I post.  You've a Trident in
there, not a neomagic.  Stupid me.

Whatever it is, I've noticed that increasing the VertRefresh of the LCD
so that XFree86 doesn't assume your monitor can't handle it can often
help with too low mode/resolution.  Just an idea...

-Sunny Raspet

Visit your host, monkey.org