Fwd: Re: hello

From: Austin Hook <austin_(_at_)_hook_(_dot_)_org>
To: Wim Vandeputte <wvdputte_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
CC: ?? ? <bsder_(_at_)_msn_(_dot_)_com>
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:12:01 -0700 (MST)

Wim,
   Could you refer this gentleman to the "translations" link?

Fan,
   I have no authority to do what you are asking, but perhaps it is
essentially OpenBSD web page translation that you are thinking of.  Also,
you are welcome to post in the misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list the kinds of
things you are doing in China.

Austin