[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Strange Request.
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Strange Request.
- From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:16:35 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoting L. V. Lammert (lvl_(_at_)_omnitec_(_dot_)_net):
> At 11:10 AM 12/5/02, Rick Pettit wrote:
> > > That isn't the issue - the fact that the vast majority of PHBs *paying the
> > > bill* have no capability to understand the distinction.
> >The solution is simple: let these idiots go straight to hell!
> Huh??? Who can afford to ignore the people paying the bills?? Guess you
> have some sort of tenure??
hey, I provided you with media and services and you haven't
paid me. I'd filed a mechanics's lien. Please pay your
Oh, and if you have no salesman, you ARE the salesman.
(my idiot (ex-)landlord's lawyer chided him when he said "I am not
really a landlord" The lawyer said: "When you take money for housing,
you ARE; and you have to know the laws and obey them" (that was HIS
So you are the salesman, and the accountant, and the project manager.
Accept it and deal.