Re: Strange Request.

Quoting L. V. Lammert (lvl_(_at_)_omnitec_(_dot_)_net):
> At 11:10 AM 12/5/02, Rick Pettit wrote:
> > > That isn't the issue - the fact that the vast majority of PHBs *paying the
> > > bill* have no capability to understand the distinction.
> >The solution is simple:  let these idiots go straight to hell!
> Huh??? Who can afford to ignore the people paying the bills?? Guess you
> have some sort of tenure??

hey, I provided you with media and services and you haven't
paid me.  I'd filed a mechanics's lien.  Please pay your
bills immediately.

Oh, and if you have no salesman, you ARE the salesman.

(my idiot (ex-)landlord's lawyer chided him when he said "I am not
really a landlord"   The lawyer said: "When you take money for housing,
you ARE; and you have to know the laws and obey them"  (that was HIS
lawyer!!!).

So you are the salesman, and the accountant, and the project manager.
Accept it and deal.

Visit your host, monkey.org