[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems with chrooted apache/PHP/horde...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Problems with chrooted apache/PHP/horde...
- From: "David J. Weller-Fahy" <largely_(_at_)_innocent_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 02:27:00 -0900
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* David J. Weller-Fahy <largely_(_at_)_innocent_(_dot_)_com> [2002-12-05 02:24]:
> All this worked, except now I get a segfault in apache child processes
> whenever I attempt to access the INBOX or Mail section. Horde works
> fine. I located a patch from the PHP developers for 4.2.3, applied it,
> built php-core, force deinstalled the old one, reinstalled the new one,
> and no joy.
I forgot to mention that the patch is to ext/pcre/php_pcre.c, if that
makes a difference.
Visit your host, monkey.org