[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ultrasparc 3
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Ultrasparc 3
- From: "MikeM" <myraq_(_at_)_mgm51_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 13:59:14 -0500
- Reply-to: myraq_(_at_)_mgm51_(_dot_)_com
On 12/4/02 at 7:48 PM Jan Wildeboer wrote:
|Chuck Yerkes wrote:
|> Sun *is* a hardware company and whatever sells their hardware helps
|> them. I'm impressed with whoever got this issue into CNet.
|And now the word is spreading.
|Achtung! German! But the most reliable german-speaking newssite.
The AltaVista translator does a reasonable job.
"...Sun behaved arrogantly, continues to mean de Raadt, and: 'if Sun says,
they are open, then they should begin now thereby.'..."