Re: OpenBSD PXE

At 06:02 PM 12/04/2002 +1100, Darren Reed wrote:
>In some mail from Harald Schmalzbauer, sie said:
>
>Well, I tried this and it doesn't work for OpenBSD 3.2 - the kernel
>panics with:
>
>panic: /boot too old: upgrade!
>
>Darren

	I've been doing some tinkering with the PXEGrub/OpenBSD patches to the
OpenBSD kernel, and am slowly getting around to
hacking on a dedicated PXE bootstrap for Open.

Steep learning curve on this sucker though, so as a relative newbie, it may
not come to fruition, but I'll post again if I come up with anything new.

Just wanted to let people know, mostly so I have an impetus to keep
working.  <grin>

Signing off,

Joseph Bender
benderjc (at) benderhome.net
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.