Re: OpenBSD PXE

At 06:02 PM 12/04/2002 +1100, Darren Reed wrote:
>In some mail from Harald Schmalzbauer, sie said:
>
>Well, I tried this and it doesn't work for OpenBSD 3.2 - the kernel
>panics with:
>
>panic: /boot too old: upgrade!
>
>Darren

	I've been doing some tinkering with the PXEGrub/OpenBSD patches to the
OpenBSD kernel, and am slowly getting around to
hacking on a dedicated PXE bootstrap for Open.

Steep learning curve on this sucker though, so as a relative newbie, it may
not come to fruition, but I'll post again if I come up with anything new.

Just wanted to let people know, mostly so I have an impetus to keep
working.  <grin>

Signing off,

Joseph Bender
benderjc (at) benderhome.net
This account is used primarily for reading and responding to mailing list
traffic and is not my main mailing address.

Visit your host, monkey.org