[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Setting resolution of screen 0?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Setting resolution of screen 0?
- From: "David J. Weller-Fahy" <largely_(_at_)_innocent_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:06:23 -0900
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Alfred Breull <puma_(_at_)_hannover_(_dot_)_sgh-net_(_dot_)_de> [2002-11-28 22:15]:
> No X, just console and 80x25. He, he, also you were talking about 'since
> the first time I figured out that MS-DOS...'.
Heheheh... yeah, I think 3.x or 4.x was when I figured that out. ;]
Hmmm... I can't stand working in 80x25, but to each their own.
How do you see more of the do-loop or if-then-else loop in 80x25 if
80x50 shows more rows, btw?
Visit your host, monkey.org