[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: US III or, the argument otherwise known as beating the dead horse
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: US III or, the argument otherwise known as beating the dead horse
- From: "Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366" <patrick_(_at_)_zill_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:48:39 -0500
- Reply-to: patrick_(_at_)_zill_(_dot_)_net
On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 10:42:20PM -0800, rossd_(_at_)_me_(_dot_)_berkeley_(_dot_)_edu wrote:
> And, having been suspended from college for taking over
> a school building in protest (Rutgers, '91), campaigning
And now you are trying to take over a mailing list, that you do not
even carry any of the costs for.
> for the FIJA (fully informed jury amendment), and whole
> bleeding-heart bag of causes (PIRG to healthcare to medical marijuana)
> I have fought, and still fight, my share of battles.