Re: ultrasparc 3

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 06:14:12PM -0700, Theo de Raadt wrote:
[...]
> > With that in mind, do you know what documentation the Linux people
> > have?
>
> I don't know.  But it is a very good question.  Why don't you ask Ahmad
> and David Miller?

The only thing I've heard is that they don't have any additional docs
- at least that was said on the aurora-list.
Never ceases to amaze me how different the same story can sound when
told by different people. The only thing that bugs me is that I never
can tell 100% which one is true... ;-)

Cheerio,

Thomas
      Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org    ICQ#: 15839919