Re: openbsd and nfs

On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 02:04 PM, Peter Werner wrote:

whats your vfs.nfs.iothreads sysctl set at?

[phf|src]$ sysctl vfs.nfs.iothreads
vfs.nfs.iothreads = 4
[phf|src]$

good point! I set it yesterday, but for some reason got back to -1, must have restarted...

anyways, I set it to 4 and uncommented the relevant line in sysctl.conf

killed mountd
# mountd -d /etc/exports
	got mountd feedback
# nfsd -u -t
# showmount -a localhost
	now I got:
showmount: clnttcp_create: RPC: Remote system error - Connection refused

pf is disabled... I got this yesterday, tried to look it up on google but the search left me clueless then i