Re: Collective OT BIOS help AND an aside smtp question

So your disk should be fine (6.4 gives you, hmmm, 100MB for the OS,
1 GB for swap (why not?) and 5+MB for spool which is about all
you'd want anyway.

Me?  I might put up another box in parallel because older machines
will die - either from poor fans/cooling or poor power supplies.

Quoting Elijah Savage III (esavage_(_at_)_digitalrage_(_dot_)_org):