[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Some real documentation on tuning
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Some real documentation on tuning
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 00:50:31 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 10:44:54AM +1100, Darren Reed wrote:
> In some mail from Philipp Buehler, sie said:
> > On 24/11/2002, Darren Reed <avalon_(_at_)_coombs_(_dot_)_anu_(_dot_)_edu_(_dot_)_au> wrote Cc misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:
> > > Well if that's what you're arguing for, then I don't know if there's
> > > any good resource for that available for any BSD, any more.
> > Start in /usr/src/sys/kern
> That's not a very good reponse.
no. it should have been /usr/src/sys/. Otherwise it's an excellent response.
no, please go trolling elsewhere.
Visit your host, monkey.org