disklabel

Hi!

Is there any possibility to find out old disklabel for a disk?
I've just received one crashed OBSD machine :)
The machine will boot but fsck returns, while checking, that the
SUPERBLOCK is wrong and stops. The / mount point is OK and it will return
to shell. I have to save some data from the /var but I'm not able to mount
it naturally. I guess the disklabel was changed but I don't know the previous
configuration (I didn't install this machine) Is there any backup of previus d
isklabels, or any other solution how to get data from /var?

					Than you.
--
					 That's all folks...

					 Peter Huncar
					 huncar_(_at_)_chtf_(_dot_)_stuba_(_dot_)_sk