[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tuning OpenBSD paper
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Tuning OpenBSD paper
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:01:19 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 09:55:22AM -0800, Greg Thomas wrote:
> First off, I don't know what Mr Reed's beef is but I learned plenty
> from reading this document last night and appreciate the effort that
> went into creating it.
> Like Philipp said, it's a starting point and
> they couldn't have possible covered every tuning subject in one paper.
heck, we had 40 minutes at EuroBSDCon. In the 60 minutes we could give half
of the talk.
Visit your host, monkey.org