[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
pf bridge - is 3.2 stable fine, recent patches for scrub panic
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: pf bridge - is 3.2 stable fine, recent patches for scrub panic
- From: "Stephen Gutknecht (OBSD Misc)" <IML-OpenBSD-misc_(_at_)_i405_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:18:30 -0800
I see that pf is still getting tons of enhancements and changes!
I noted the following change:
- Fix memory corruption that could cause panics in bridged systems with
This going to make it into stable, or is this the kind of thing where I
should consider running current on a production server? Or back porting
just the patch? Or not worry too much about the "could cause" :)
Have bridge users out there been running into problems?
Visit your host, monkey.org