OpenBSD 3.2 install as client under VMWare 3.2

Hello,

Using VMWare 3.2 build 2230..

Host operating system:  Windows XP Pro SP1.

I built a bootable ISO CD-ROM image of OpenBSD 3.2 using cdrecord.  I
instructed VMWare to use this ISO file directly, but when you boot up into
OpenBSD install - it does not find the virtual IDE hard drive.  No wd0
found.

Burning the same ISO to a real CD-R disc using Nero, I was able to install
OpenBSD just fine using a real disc.

Lesson... if the ISO image doesn't work, use a real CD.

Searching usenet, looks like other VMWare users have had similar problems
with NetBSD...

  Stephen