[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to increase nmbclusters?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: How to increase nmbclusters?
- From: Philipp Buehler <OpenBSD_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:59:17 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Philipp Buehler <OpenBSD_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
On 20/11/2002, ricardo_(_at_)_datawan_(_dot_)_net <ricardo_(_at_)_datawan_(_dot_)_net> wrote To misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:
> Warning: mclpool limit reach: increase nmbclusters
> After a little research I see that I may have to build a custom kernel
> (which I've never done) to increase the nmbcluster limit. My question is
> Will increasing memory and the swap file fix the problem? Or will I have to
> increase the nmbcluster size? Also, is there any way to increase the limit
> without having to build custom kernel?
yes, config(8), look for 'nmbclust'. no recompile needed, please be
very careful with those numbers
Philipp Buehler, aka fips | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>
#1: Break the clue barrier!
#2: Already had buzzword confuseritis ?
Visit your host, monkey.org