Confused, ettiquete?

Hi,

I am little confused. During the last week I've posted two questions
regarding a firewalling problem I am having. I thought that my posts
documented my problem very well I also made sure to do my homework
before asking the question. Is there something wrong with questions I am
asking? Is there some small piece of netiquette that I'm just not
getting, because I'd be astounded if it turned out that no-one knows the
answer and that's why I haven't gotten any responses. Please let me know
what was wrong, so that I can successfully have my questions answered in
the future.

Thanks

Chris - ccortner_(_at_)_cvol_(_dot_)_net

---