Help!! Xircom CardBus RBE-100 problem.

Hi all,

I had posted a message asking for help on installing a
Xircom CardBus (RBE-100) network card. Would
appreciate it if someone can atleast point me in the
right direction.

I have installed OpenBSD 3.2 on a laptop. This laptop
has a Xircom CardBus (RBE-100) network card. Since I
started installation using the floppy image
floppyc32.fs (the laptop version with Cardbus support)
I expected the installation process to install the
network card as well. It didn't. Nevertheless I did
the install from a CD.

Now I have a laptop which has OpenBSD but the card
does not work. Can someone please tell me how to get
it to work?

Thanks.

Ajit
http://webhosting.yahoo.com