[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problem with openbsd3.2 cd-sets
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: problem with openbsd3.2 cd-sets
- From: Richard Weinberger <richard_(_at_)_nod_(_dot_)_at>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:13:44 +0100
- Reply-to: richard_(_at_)_nod_(_dot_)_at
sorry, i wrote a wrong command (tar xvfz /mnt/cdrom/ports.tar.gz /usr/ports).
but there are still the errors during the installation.
> i bought the openbsd3.2 cd's.
> but during the installation i get a load errors like this "# tar: Invalid
> header, starting valid header search.".
> the system "works" after the installtion.
> later i want install the portage from cd3.
> i mounted it and gave this command to the system "tar xvfz
> /mnt/cdrom/ports.tar.gz /usr/ports".
> after a few seconds came the error again.
> after tar was't anything in /usr/ports :(
> made i a mistake?
> richard weinberger