Compaq memory problem

I have a Compaq Proliant 7000, which has the memory mapping problem.  I was
wondering if there was a way to run the 'machine memory' command
automaticly, or if there was a way to configure the kernel to add the memory
without me actually having to add the memory each time the machine boots.  I
have looked at config(8) and boot_config(8) and they do not describe how I
would set these.  The only responses in the archives seemed to be typing the
'machine memory' every time you boot your computer.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Tim Donahue

Visit your host, monkey.org