Compaq memory problem

I have a Compaq Proliant 7000, which has the memory mapping problem.  I was
wondering if there was a way to run the 'machine memory' command
automaticly, or if there was a way to configure the kernel to add the memory
without me actually having to add the memory each time the machine boots.  I
have looked at config(8) and boot_config(8) and they do not describe how I
would set these.  The only responses in the archives seemed to be typing the
'machine memory' every time you boot your computer.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Tim Donahue