MAC filter

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you with this again, but I have my reasons :)
I'm unable to start a bridge (oh my, not again) If this is making you
angry, do not read it. :)

I've read bridge, brconfig man pages several times, read the mailing list
archives at neophasis , but didn't find any simple example how to do it.

I have dc0 as my external and dc1 as my internal interface with PF/NAT
running already.

After:
brconfig bridge1 add dc1 up
brconfig bridge1 maxaddr 2000
brconfig bridge1 rule block in on dc1
brconfig bridge1 rule block out on dc1

nothing happens and I am still able to access internet from the internal
network.

I've read (mailing list archives, newsgroups, etc) many about this
but all was only about why I should or should not use the bridge as a MAC
filter. :)

I just want to run one and I have my reasons as I mentioned above :)

Thank you...

--
					 That's all folks...

					 Peter Huncar
					 huncar_(_at_)_chtf_(_dot_)_stuba_(_dot_)_sk

Visit your host, monkey.org