[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Qmail php mail()
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Qmail php mail()
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:47:27 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 08:29:58AM -0500, Jason Dixon wrote:
> Dave's solution sounds ideal, but an alternative would be to do a
> mount_union on /usr to a mount point inside the jail. That's what I do
> to get mod_perl working.
yes. that's a very good idea. it should be default.
I will add code to apache to do this on startup.
did you spend i single second thinking about this?
what's the point of the chroot if you union mount EBERYTHING in?
Visit your host, monkey.org