Re: Intel EtherExpress PRO/100 Mobile Adapter unsupported?

Hi,

> which card is a better one? Do you have any experience which card is
> recommended?
I have a MBLA1600, got it working on 3.1 (you think it's hassle on OpenBSD?  Try Win95...) haven't tried 3.2

Yes, the performance is sucky, and it caused my laptop to freeze if I had it my 2nd PCMCIA slot (seemed OK in the 1st slot).  Now using a 3com 3c574-tx, which is also a 16-bit card if that matters to you, and seems fine.

Duncan

Visit your host, monkey.org