Re: Apache, ld.so, and PHP4 problem

On Wednesday, Nov 13, 2002, at 23:58 US/Pacific, Chor Teik Joon wrote:

I had to do a similar 3.0-stable to 3.2-stable upgrade yesterday, hard disk died.

There have been some changes to the PHP port, FLAVOR(s) have been made modular,

root_(_at_)_gohjira:/var/www/conf # pkg_info | grep php
php4-core-4.2.3    server-side HTML-embedded scripting language
php4-mysql-4.2.3   mysql database access extensions for php4

so they can be swapped in an out. Way cleaner.

I used the packages, since I didn't have time. Also, you'll need to enable php-core and php-* modules with /usr/local/sbin/phpxs.

Thanks Joon, phpxs was it. I'd figured out the new PHP modules on my test machine but just forgot to do phpxs -s on my production machine.

Greg