BSD 3.2 Firewall

I have a problem with FW config.  Basically im able to setup NAT and  i
able to redirect traffic to my internal servers, howev, the only thing im
able to do from the BSD box is ping to any outside hosts or internet.  I
cant telnet, do nslookups nor ftp.  Even if i disable the FW and NAT
features.  I tried rebooting, etc.  Nothing.  Now when i rebuild my
machine, im able to do all those things, but once i setup the FW, i cant.
Any suggestions?  Im allowinf everything in and out of the box.  Even
disbaled the features.

Thanks, June