[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: in through the ssh door (was " ")
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: in through the ssh door (was " ")
- From: Jon Quiros <jquiros_(_at_)_teahead_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:24:57 -0500
- Cc: bruno_(_dot_)_delbono_(_at_)_devil_(_dot_)_lucifer_(_dot_)_at
> >Shouldn't the errata page for 3.1 tell folks to update their SSH to 3.4?
> There is http://www.openbsd.org/errata31.html#sshd
I could've sworn I did this (apply patch 006- and correctly)... and yes,
I could've sworn I did it correctly.
That's why the intrusion baffles me. And the local nature of the smrsp
vuln which was unpatched at the time makes me discard that, too.
oh, well, time to puke the os again and swalow and digest 3.2!
Visit your host, monkey.org