Thanks!

I just thought that, for once, instead of coming to this list with a problem, I'd come with good news and a word of thanks. After asking about how to best upgrade a live server and getting many responses last week, I did so tonight -- by just untarring sets, copying the kernel, and rebooting -- and it worked like a charm. It was the most painless piece of maintenance I've ever done. Thanks!

Oh, and to anyone who's not bought the CD yet...do it, if for no other reason than that it makes upgrading as simple as popping it in, unzipping, and rebooting. Definitely worth it!

Alex Kirk

Visit your host, monkey.org