[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Colour in xterm on another host
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Colour in xterm on another host
- From: Robert Ian Smit <robian_(_at_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:30:40 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Lars Hansson <lars_(_at_)_unet_(_dot_)_net_(_dot_)_ph> [11-11-2002 12:18]:
> > I tried this (also xterm-color), but with no luck. I am not running
> > X on the OpenBSD machine. I use X on a different machine and start
> > an xterm there to log in over ssh. Would you in this situatuon also
> > suggest to create the Xdefaults file?
> The behaviour should be pretty much the same.
I created the .Xdefaults file on my desktop system. I now get nice
colours when logged in to OpenBSD. It doesn't seem to hurt any of
the sessions I have to other systems.
Should I ever have trouble with this setting, I'll try to
investigate further, but for now I'm happy.