[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: deleting pkgs with paths...
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: deleting pkgs with paths...
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:49:59 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
julien Touche <julien_(_dot_)_touche_(_at_)_lycos_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> > You can use zsh, which has pkg completion for the pkg_* commands:
> bash has a similar feature with bash_completion, but i don't know if it
> supports pkg_*.
Well, it isn't called programmable completion for nothing. The
idea is that you can create your own...
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de