Re: kernel crash after applying patches from errata

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 01:57:58PM +0100, Aleksander Adamowski wrote:
> Artur Grabowski wrote:
>
> >Yes. There are bugs in nullfs. I will work on this some day, but
> >sine nullfs has been broken since a few years back, don't expect it to
> >get repaired soon.
> >

> Well, since Apache now in 3.2 runs chrooted by default, nullfs is the
> only working replacement for symlinks (which do not work in chroot if
> they point outside).

In some cases you can make them point *inside*.

E. g. /home/$USER/public_html for me is a link to /var/www/users/$USER

This is not always possible, of course.

--
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de

Visit your host, monkey.org