[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: kernel crash after applying patches from errata
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: kernel crash after applying patches from errata
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:30:30 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 01:57:58PM +0100, Aleksander Adamowski wrote:
> Artur Grabowski wrote:
> >Yes. There are bugs in nullfs. I will work on this some day, but
> >sine nullfs has been broken since a few years back, don't expect it to
> >get repaired soon.
> Well, since Apache now in 3.2 runs chrooted by default, nullfs is the
> only working replacement for symlinks (which do not work in chroot if
> they point outside).
In some cases you can make them point *inside*.
E. g. /home/$USER/public_html for me is a link to /var/www/users/$USER
This is not always possible, of course.
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de