NVIDIA GForce 4 and X

Hello,
i try to configure my XF86 in my obsd 3.2 stable i386
but every time when i try to configure my video card
NVIDIA GForce 4 MX 420 (nv17 chipset), screen is black
and need restart. Any body know how to configure
this video card? After a 2-3 weeks i write email to
XF86 team and answer in my email that 4.2 and 4.1 versions
of X is not supported by this video card. Need update to
current. Ok, but i dont want to use current X, i use stable distribution.
I write to x11_(_at_)_ope_(_dot_)__(_dot_)__(_dot_)_ but i not recived ansfer (may be
maiiling list is not available any more)
Any ideas how i configure my video card?

Regards,
Condor

Visit your host, monkey.org