Re: Any troubles with the symbios driver? [Was: Re: Adaptec driver broken in 3.2?]

On Thursday, Nov 7, 2002, at 15:14 US/Pacific, Ted Goodridge wrote:

Until the problem with the adaptec driver is tracked down (I understand these
things take time), I was considering using a symbios card (I have one lying
around) in the place of the adaptec one.

Are there any known issues with generic ultra-wide symbios chipsets in 3.2?

If not, I"ll proceed to upgrade!

siop0 at pci0 dev 11 function 0 "Symbios Logic 53c875" rev 0x26 using on-board R
AM irq 5

Mine is working fine so far.  But I've got just a one hour old install.

Greg